SELLING ON OVERCART
Mobiles, Tablets and Gaming Consoles
Our pricing structure for games has been determined from collection of market demand and supply for games over a period of over 12-months, as well as other factors such as date of release, ratings, genre, etc.
Once we have checked that the condition of your product matches the criteria you filled in, we will provide you with store credits.
If the product you purchased does not match its given description or is functionally unusable, you can get back to us within 7 days and we can replace the product or refund your money(depending on your preference)
We always provide refunds for our customers within 7 days of purchase incase there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot replace or refund a product incase of accidental damage by the user, or incase the product works but the user does not 'like' it.
We use a proprietary algorithm, which is based on several factors such as:
- Price of the new product.
- Demand in the market.
- Durability of the product.
- Second hand market prices
Our aim is to give maximum value to both the buyer and the seller – and our pricing algorithm is designed accordingly.
We provide our customers with a wide range of payment options such as:
- Debit/credit card payment.
- Cash on delivery.
- Emi (with Citibank).
You can choose the option which best suits your preference.
We encourage you to be as objective as possible when assessing the condition of your product. We realize that you will have taken care of your product and are attached to it. However, we must ensure that the product reaches the seller in the right condition. Wrong descriptions often lead to longer sales cycles, and ultimately we will check the condition of the product and only pay you the relevant amount. We will do both a check at the doorstep when picking up the phone – and a check at our central facility.
If we find that the product does not match the condition you described – we will give you an updated quote (higher or lower) to match its condition. If the new quote does not suit you– we will ship the product back to you. The bottom line is that we will pay you a price which is a fair reflection of your product.
Simple, here are two easy steps to deal with the issue:
- You can directly go to service centre and get the phone repaired. If phone is under warranty, it will be free of cost. If phone is not under warranty any more or if damages are beyond the limited warranty, you will have to bear the cost for repairing.
- You can ship it to us (You will have to bear shipping charges for one side). We will get your phone repaired through service centre and if there is any cost for repairing, we will inform you and you will have to bear the charges. We shall send you invoice issues from manufacturer with your product.
We have a 7 day return policy. You just need to give us a call, tell us what problem you are facing with the product and we will get it picked-up from you. Once it reaches us, we will confirm the problem you are facing with the phone and refund your money or replace the product. The shipping charges involved will be handled at our end.
ORDER AND DELIVERY